iWebLogic is a web design company, but we also offers a vast array of services to compliment and enhance your website. Please see our comprehensive list of services below.
Web Sites - There are many types and styles of websites available. If your not sure which one is right for you, read below!
- Custom Web Site Design - that's our specialty. You will see a lot of sites on the web that are cookie cutter websites. We custom tailor our websites to fit our clients' needs and design style so that their website is a seamless extension of their company, values and personality. click for more info
- E-Commerce Web Site - If you need to sell your product or products to anyone and everyone, then you need an online store! We will use our expertise to build a site that makes buying from you a cinch. We will customize a shopping cart that uses the favorite payment provider(s) like PayPal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, QuickBooks Merchant, and more. Although we will make suggestions to make your site more profitable, we will also work with you to create the exact look that you want in your website, because like all of our other websites, our e-commerce sites are completely CUSTOM! click for more info
- Content Management Web Site - A Content Management System (CMS) is basically a website that you can update yourself without the help of a web professional and without web editing software. We will build you a custom designed website and implement our easy to use CMS within it. This option is good for the cost conscious customer that may need to update his or her website on a frequent basis or an organization that wants to allow multiple people to make changes to their website. click for more info
- Flash Web Site - A Flash website can offer a more visual experience in a website, as well other types of innovation - BUT Flash must be developed by a knowledgeable professional keeping in mind the issues with performance and SEO that often arise with flash sites. click for more info
Internet Marketing - This can consist of one or several methods of drawing traffic to your website. We will assess the client's situation and come up with a plan to bring visitors to their website. See some of our methods below:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Search engines are overwhelmingly the most common way that someone will find your website. A person may be searching for you, or they may be researching something that you offer and stumble onto your website. There are many different ways to increase the occurrence of customers finding you via a search engine. Some ways are clear cut and others require more diligence. Because of the different and ever-changing algorithms used by the multitude of search engines, we must stay on top of the techniques that will work to competitively rank your site. click for more info
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) - With pay per click ads, we can control the frequency and placement of your advertisements on search engines. This is a great way to put yourself on the 1st page of a search! We will help you manage your money and your ads so that you will get the most with your advertising dollar. We can place PPC ads on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, and more! click for more info
- Social Media Optimization - Any web expert worth his salt will tell you that search engine optimization is not immediate. In fact it can take 6-8 months to get results. But Social Media can start producing results immediately! Let us expertly place your material on highly trafficked websites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more! We will manage these avenues for you, writing and posting articles, blurbs, viral videos, etc. click for more info
- E-mail Marketing - Communication is key when it comes to attracting and keeping customers or clients. Believe it or not, people want to hear from you! With e-mail marketing campaigns you can keep anyone who is interested abreast of the goings on in your company. Whether it be a sale or promotion, an announcement, or just a simple thank you to them for supporting you, a perfectly timed email can be a very nice touch! click for more info
- Press Releases - This is a great way to spread your name and drive traffic to your site. Unlike email marketing, online news releases have the potential to reach millions of potential customers who aren't on your mailing list. These releases will be indexed by search engines like Google, sent to top news sites like Yahoo! News and placed into RSS feeds with more than 250,000 subscribers which include bloggers, journalists and consumers. We will work with you to create the perfect message to send out. click for more info
Custom Web Application Development - Applications can be the key to making your website WORK for you! It's like having a piece of software - that you can access from anywhere - written specifically for you to fit your needs exactly. Using an online database to manage your data and using that data to create custom reports can be a real time saver. And that's only the beginning. Ask us how iWebLogic can get your business to the next level with a custom written application. click for more info
Brand Recognition - Humans are visual creatures. We need to see in order to fully understand. Even simple shapes and colors can help people understand meaning. And people like to recognize what they see, which makes branding so important to marketing.
- Logo Design - A website is major part of "branding" your company, but perhaps the most obvious aspect of branding is your logo. iWebLogic can design several fresh, current looking logos based on your personality and your industry, and let you choose the best one for you. We will then build a website that matches your logo and your brand is on its way to success! click for more info
- Print - Business Cards, Brochures, Signage - Why go elsewhere for your print needs, when iWebLogic is already familiar with your business, your mission, and your style? We can design your business cards, brochures or signage all to be consistent with your logo, website and advertisements! Remember - branding, branding, branding! click for more info
Visual Media - Take the next step by telling your story with videos, photos, or displays that are made specially for you. See some exciting options below!
- Video Production - If photos are good, then video is great! Imagine how much more you could say with a video. A video could be a series of photos with text or voice-over, or a full blown commercial showing anything you want! We have the equipment and expertise to create something really special that will put you a step ahead of your competition. Let's get creative! click for more info
- Photography - Photos can play a big role in a website, and also in printed materials. Why not skip the stock photos, and let iWebLogic take professional pictures of your business, your staff, your facility, your customers... anything you want! Custom photography adds a personal touch and a sense of authenticity to your name. click for more info
- Trade Show Presentations - If you have ever been to a Trade Show you have seen the different types of displays that companies use to promote their business. Why not have one of your own? We can design large displays for use in a Trade Show or even in you office! click for more info
- Vacation Property Videos - In recent years, the popularity of YouTube and others like it, have made it a necessity to have a video of your rental property if you intend to recruit renters via the internet. Let iWebLogic create a professional video of your vacation rental property so you can improve your ROI! click here for more info
Fill out our Request for Quote form below now! We will get back to you within 24 HOURS!